Sunday, March 8, 2009

Benvenuto!!


Ciao ragazzi! So I recently heard back from the Education Abroad Center, and my application to study abroad has been recommended by the UC Davis Campus. This means if everything continues to go according to plan, I'll be spending Fall Semester 2009 at the UC Center in Rome!! This blog (setup for me by the lovely and talented Ms. Shawna Alpdemir) will be one of the ways I can give you glimpses into my life there, and keep you posted about what I'm up to, since I wont exaclty be a hop-skip-and-a-jump away from you all. I can't wait to share this exciting experience with you all, so once I'm there, you better stay tuned OFTEN for breathtaking photos, catchy Italian tunes I discover, and, of course, frequent descriptions of what's happening.

And until my departure, I'll be sure to let y'all know how the preparations are coming...

2 comments:

  1. Yessssss the first post! I should give you a little how-to demo on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolll multi grain, that is the way to go!!! and future homemakers? without a doubt! cant wait to go to our pregnancy yoga classes!! (well, i can wait, but you know what i mean)

    ReplyDelete